Saturday 27 September 2014

Unboxing | Bella Box September 2014

Hi everyone!

Todays unboxing is my September 2014 Bella Box. 



If you don't know what Bella Box is, it's a monthly subscription beauty box where you get five + beauty and lifestyle samples for $15.00 AU a month or $165.00 AU for a whole year subscription. You can then purchase the full size products on their website store if you wish.
 Click here to check out Bella Box. 


This months theme was Springcleaning your beauty wardrobe with Gritty Pretty + Bella Box


What was in my box this month.

Wot Not Facial Wipes 
I have so many facial wipes from all of my beauty subscription boxes. I dont use makeup wipes anymore as I love my Garnier Molcular Cleansing Water and will never go back. These are super wet and non soapy and made for oily/sensitive skin, RRP $7.99 

Cedel Scented Hairspray
This is one of  Cedel's new scented hairsprays. The coconut one smells delicious. I haven't used this one yet but I am sure it will come in handy. RRP $4.99 AU

Klorane Quinine and Vitimin B Shampoo
This is a brand i have never heard of, which is always fun to try out. This shampoo claims to have quinine which stimulates hair growth for thick full bodied hair and B6 to stimulate follicles and enhance blood micro-circulation. Im really excited to try this as im always wanting longer healthier hair! RRP $10.95 Available at Priceline

Bioderma Sensibo H2O
This is the expensive original of my favourite Garnier Molcular cleansing water, It removes makeup and cleanses without leaving an oily residue. I wouldn't purchase the full size of this as my Garnier one does the job for the same price but this little mini Bioderma comes in handy for travelling. 250ml RRP $29.95 AU but prices do range depending where you purchase from. Garnier cleanser I always see on sale at either Priceline or Chemist Warehouse for $9.95AU.


Sleek Makeup Eye Dust 
I received the colour 680 Dust. You can use this pigment dry our wet your brush and foil the product. I sprayed my brush with fix + and applied this pigment wet, it was a little bit chunky but I ended up being able to smooth that out. Very happy with this product, this is available from Bella Box online store. 



Bonus Products!
Sample sachets; Garnier Purfect Blur & Revlon Colorstay Normal/Dry Skin 
I wasn't very excited about these, I already own the blur base and I have Revlon Colorstay as its been out for years. Not only is this sample way to dark, my skin is oily/combination so this not normal/dry formula doesn't work for my skin. 
I see Garnier's Perfect Blur RRP $16.95AU  on sale all the time at Chemist Warehouse and Priceline, Revlon Colorstay is available at Kmart, Target, Myer, Chemist Warehouse, Priceline and other Chemists. I always look around for sales when repurchasing Revlon Colorstay as it is RRP $34.95 AU. 


Thanks so much for readying! 
Follow Ozbeautyblog on social media and Bloglovin' 
Lana 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme