Friday 1 August 2014

Lana's July Favourites

Hi everyone!

These have been the products that I have been reaching for the most this month of July. 
You can click here to see my favourites from last month.



Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer 
I have used this product every day this month, you may have seen it in my small makeup and beauty haul which you can read here.
You can read more about this concealer over on that post. 
To sum it up, I've been on the hunt for a new concealer that covers up my dark circles and brightens up my eyes with minimal creasing. 
This concealer covers my dark circles great but does crease a bit on me, I've been playing around with powders and different applications to try and minimise this. 
The shade I have is a little bit too pink for me and the more yellow toned shades are too tanned for me, which is a shame.
Although this colour is slightly too pink, I can get it to blend in with my foundation pretty well, so it is not to much of a hassle. 

Benefit it's they're real mascara. 
I received this mascara in my Benefit Primping with the stars Kit for Christmas but have only just been using the past couple months when it became big in the beauty community and I realised I had it in my stash.
Normally a mascara will work amazing the first time I use it then I can never get the application right ever again. 
This mascara is the opposite, the more I use it and work with different techniques the better it works. 
I find that I have to twist the brush as I move up through my lashes to get the best separation and curling effect. 
Normally I just buy whatever mascara is cheapest on the market but this one I will for sure be buying the full size! I love this mascara! 
You can purchase Benefit products from Myer here.



Maybelline & Nyx lipsticks
I have been loving this lip combination this month.
I love the Maybelline lipstick in 710 Sultry Sand as it lightens any lipstick I put under or on top of. 
By it's self it's a bit too pale and not as pigmented as I would like but mixed with other nudes like Nyx Circle lipstick in the shade LSS522 as it creates the nudes that look better on my pale completion.

Sigma Brushes
This month I have been testing my new sigma brushes out so I can do an in depth review. 
These two have become my absolute favourite! 
Sigma Small Contour F05 - I love this brush for contouring with my Nyx taupe blush which you can read about in my last months favourites. 
It applies the right amount of product in just the right spot. 
Sigma Tapered Highlighter F35 - I have been using this brush to set under my eyes.
The tapered point is perfect to get right into the inner corner between the eye and nose.
This brush applies the perfect amount of product under to the eye to set my concealer but not look cakey.
A review on these two brushes and the other brushes from the Sigma premium kit will be up shortly. 

Thanks so much for reading! 
Dont forget to follow us on instagram and twitter - ozbeautyblog 
Lana 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme