Friday 12 September 2014

Makeupgeek haul & swatches

Hi everyone!

I'm so happy to be blogging again. I haven't posted anything in two weeks because my laptop broke. 
I thought I would show you pictures and swatches of the eyeshadows and blush I purchased from Makeupgeek. 

What Marlena and Makeupgeek cosmetics say about their eyeshadows and blushes: 'fade proof formular promises long lasting colour as the rich pigmentation offers a build able custom shade' 

These blushes and eyeshadows are highly pigmented, half the price of high end blushes and eyeshadows and are cruelty, talc and paraben free.



Coco Bear
This is one if my favourite eyeshadows. It's so pretty anyway you wear it. I posted a photo on our Instagram of this on my lid blended up into the crease. Cocobear is also a great shadow to buff out on the lower lid or deepening up the crease area. 

Corrupt
This is a beautifully pigmented black eyeshadow with a hint of shimmer. I have never used a black that is so opaque, defiantly a must have staple shadow for anyone's collection. 

Latte 
This is a beautiful matte medium brown shade. It blends amazingly, does a good job at darkening up the crease and is great as a transition colour for darker skintones. 

Purely Naked 
This shadow is a shimmery tan colour and is great as wash of colour on the lid. If you're finding it hard to blend out other shadows, buffing Purely Naked in with a fluffy brush can help your shadows blend easier. 

Peach Smoothie 
Peach smoothis a matte peach shade. This eyeshadow works well for blending out harsh lines on darker and tanned skintones. If your pale like me, use a light hand when working with this shadow so it doesn't look orangey. 

Beaches and Cream
This eyeshadow is a natural light beige with just a hit of peach. A lot lighter than peach smoothie. It has a matte formular and I love it for a natural lid colour or blending out my crease colour onto te brow bone. 

First Love Blush 


First Love is a shimmery ballerina pink. This blush is beautiful for pale skintones. The formular is so smooth and blendable, I'm defiantly purchasing more of these blushes. 
  
Here are some swatches:

First Love
Eyeshadows (Top to bottom) Cocobear, Latte,Corrupt,Purely Naked,Peach smoothie

(L-R) First Love blended out and swatched, Beaches & Cream, Peach Smoothie, Corrupt, Latte, Coco Bear. 

Thanks for reading! 
Lana ❤️ 

1 comment:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme