Wednesday 9 July 2014

Monthly Favourites: Lana's Favourites for June 2014

Hi everyone!

These are the products I have been reaching for most this past June.


Beauty:



MAC Nightmoth Lip Pencil
I have been loving this lipliner ever since I purchased it in December last year, but just recently I've been wearing it under every dark lipstick I own!
Wearing this liner with my other lipsticks like MAC Diva or MAC Lorde Pure Heroine ads that blackened opaque darkness when I'm looking to go a little bit more on the darker side.
I love the staying power that this liner adds, once my lipstick has faded I don't have to worry because Nightmoth is underneath still giving my lips a nice vampy colour.
You can purchase Nightmoth for $30.00 AU here.

NYX Blush in Taupe
I've been eyeing off this blush for years! My friend used it and once i tried her's i had to have my own, i don't know why I waited so long to purchase it.
This blush is exactly what is describes; a lovely taupe colour.
You don't get that orangey colour that you can get with other bronzers, this works perfectly for that shadowy colour you want for a contour.
I purchased mine from ebay for $12.00 AU



MAC Prep + Prime Lip
OMG! I LOVE this product!
This product has changed my lip application forever!
Not only does it help moisturise my lips and add staying power but it cuts out the chance of ever having those dry bits on your lips catching the product.
I wear this every time i apply any lipstick, whether its a nude or something dark like MAC Cyber.
You can purchase MAC Prep + Prime for $33.00 AU here.



Lime Crime Valvetine in Salem
This has been my go to dark lip colour this month.
Salem in a dark brown/burgendy, matt lip cream.
I love the formula of these Valvetines, its goes on as a cream and dries matt.
I find it extremely easy to apply considering Salem is such a dark colour.
You can purchase Lime Crime Valvetines for the cheapest I've seen, $24.00 AU.
Here is a list of some places you can purchase them, I got mine from Princess Polly.

Skincare:



Johnsons daily essentials  facial cleansing wipes
Now these guys have been around for ages!
I used to use the cheap ones from Kmart that are like 1 or 2 dollars, but after receiving some free samples I fell back in love with these.
It only takes 1 wipe to take off my whole face of makeup and it removes everything, even my tough waterproof mascara.
I will never go back to the old dry ones, even though these are a bit more pricey (RRP $6.99 AU) I think its worth it!
You can get them cheaper here at chemistwarehouse.com.au

Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Moisture Cream 
Now I know it seems weird that I have a baby moisturising cream in my favourites, but this stuff has done wonders for my eczema this winter!
I keep this one in my draw at work and I apply it whenever my hands get dry from the cold and after every hand wash.
My hands dry out very easily and can get very irritated, causing my eczema.
This stuff helps sooth my eczema and also prevent my hands from dying so I don't get many break outs.
It absorbs fast which makes it convenient to use regularly.
This retails for $10.99 AU at my local priceline

So that is my June favourites!
If you have any questions feel free to comment below.

Thanks for reading!
Lana 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme