Friday 29 August 2014

Favourites: Monthly Favourites August 2014

Hi everyone! 

Another month gone, another favourites post, so here we go for August!




The Bodyshop Seaweed Day Cream $24.95 (on sale for $20.95)

I purchased this one at the start of the month. I have been loving the way it treats my oily/combination dehydrated skin. It helps keep my t-zone at bay but still moisturises my skin. You can read more about the Bodyshop Seaweed Day Cream here.


MAC Fix + $27.00
 I love this product so much! It has taken me years to actually decide to buy this as I didn't think I 'needed it'. Lets just say my skin has welcomed a new holy grail product into the mix! You can read more in my review here.


 Chi Chi Glamorous Eyes Palettes$22.95
These palettes have been blowing up all over the beauty community lately.
I went out and purchased the Nudes and Naturals Palettes. The Nudes is an amazing dupe for Urban Decay Naked Palette, but I have been drawn to the Naturals palette as of late.
This palette has more browns and mattes than the Nudes. I use the two matte brows to create the perfect brow colour.
These palettes are available at Target, Myer and on the online Chi Chi store.
A review on both these gorgeous palettes will be up soon!

Swatches from an upcoming post

 Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water $11.99 (On sale for $9.95 at Priceline)
I've always been a makeup wipe or just take it off with my cleanser kind of girl. When I changed my skincare routine up, I couldn't remove my makeup with my new cleanser so I purchased this cleansing water when it was $9.00 at Chemist Warehouse.
Garnier's Micellar Cleansing water is comparable to the Popular Bioderma H20 Cleansing Water, but half the price.
Garnier's Micellar Cleansing Water removes my makeup with ease.
 Makeup is dissolved easily with no tugging or oily residue.
 A full review of this is coming soon.

Thanks so much for reading!
Apologies about some of the image quality, I'm working from a different location and with a different camera. Everything will be back to normal in my upcoming posts.
Lana 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme