Monday 28 July 2014

Collective Beauty Haul

Hi everyone!

This is my collective haul with a bunch of different products from separate stores.


Makeup:

Chi Chi Products!

Myer had 25% off on the weekend so I purchased Chi Chi glamorous eyeshadow palettes from Myer in Naturals and Nudes. 
The Nudes pallet is a pretty good dupe for the Naked palettes. 
Unfortunately both Tash and I don't own the Naked palette, but the-beautifool has some great swatch comparisons. 

     Top-bottom: Naturals, Nudes

I also purchased the ChiChi BB cream as there has been a pretty big hype around this product in the beauty community. 
Tash and I will be posting out first impressions of this product soon. 
Below is a quick swatch in the shade Light. 


One of my most exciting purchases is the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused light. 
I saw Jaclyn Hill use this in one of her videos and it highlighted and blended her face makeup beautifully. 
I chose this one over Ambient lights as it has more yellow undertones. 
You can purchase this powder from Mecca Cosmetics for $62.00 here.



Priceline Purchases:

Priceline had Maybelline mascaras for $10.00 so i picked up The Colossal Volume Express Mascara and Australis Matte Me Lipstick Mattifying Base which you can purchase for $12.95 here.

Skincare:


I've really been trying to get my skin in tip top condition lately. 
I picked up the Garnier Molecular Cleansing Water from Chemist Warehouse for $9.99 here, this is the cheapest I have seen it. 
So far this has been great for removing my makeup before using my Clarisonic. 
This isn't as fast as using a makeup wipe but it removes my eye makeup better and that is what I use it for.

I purchased the In-Shower Body lotion from Nivea because it was on sale at Kmart for $5.00. 
I am super lazy and as much as i want soft skin I barely ever moisturise after I get out of the shower, so this is perfect for me! 

I've been on the hunt for a good moisturiser for the dry flaky bits on my skin. 
Although my skin has some dry flakes, it still produces a lot of oil which is difficult to work with. 
I've found that this one really helps when my skin is really flaky but as it starts to get back to normal this moisturiser makes my skin produce to much oil. 
This product is perfect for mature women or drier skin types. 

My favourite item is my Clarisonic Mia 2, which was actually a gift :)


As I was saying above, I have been having problems with flakiness, texture and blackheads lately.
I have seen so many Youtube videos and blog post about how great this product is and how much it can help with my skin issues.
I will post an in depth review once I get to try this out more. 

Thanks so much for reading!
We are now on Twitter - ozbeautyblog
Lana 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme