Saturday 23 August 2014

Haul: Half price Maybelline Priceline Haul

Hi Everyone! 

As most of you might know, Priceline has half price off all Maybelline products ending this weekend. 
If you didn't know, run down this weekend before it ends! 

I wanted to show you all what I purchased. 

Maybelline recently released their new Superstay Better Skin Foundation which is RRP $21.95AU, but you can pick it up on sale for $10.97AU! 




I've tried this foundation out once, the shades are more on the pink side, so that is something to be mindful of when purchasing this product. I have the lightest shade 005 Light Beige, for when I'm not wearing fake tan. I am still playing around with this product and a first impressions review will be up next week. 

This is my first impression application- note this foundation is a bit too light for me as I have tan on right now. 

In this photo I'm also wearing the bad to the bronze 24 hour eye tattoo and the maybelline gel eyeliner. 


You can purchase these 24hr eye tattoos half price at priceline here for $5.95AU, RRP is $11.95. 
They have a great range of bright colours as well as some amazing neutrals. 
The pigmentation in these are hit and miss with the some of the coloured ones.


Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Pot Eyeliner is a great drugstore gel eyeliner. This eyeliner stays put! Its actually really hard to get off. I'm still playing around with this one, so far its an awesome eyeliner for its price. 
You can purchase this one from Priceline here for $16.95AU but right now its half price for $8.47AU. Such a bargain for a high pigmented, long lasting eyeliner. 

That's all I picked up as I am trying to save for IMATS. 
Don't forget to post your pictures of your hauls on instagram and #pricelinehaul 
Follow us on social media - ozbeautyblog 
Thanks so much for reading!
Lana 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme